20 things the Blood of Jesus Christ Accomplishes
Here are the 20 Things the Blood of Christ Does
1. It remits sins (Matt. 26:28 KJV).
2. It gives life to those who consume it (John 6:53 KJV).
3. It causes us to dwell in Christ and He in us (John 6:56 KJV).
4. It is the means by which Jesus purchased the church (Acts 20:28 KJV).
5. It is the means by which Jesus becomes our atonement through faith (Rom. 3:25 KJV).
6. It justifies us and saves us from wrath (Rom. 5:9 KJV).
7. It redeems us (Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 5:9 KJV).
8. It brings those who were far away from God near to Him (Eph. 2:13 KJV).
9. It grants us the forgiveness of sins (Col. 1:14 KJV).
10. It brings peace and reconciliation to God (Col. 1:20 KJV).
11. It has obtained eternal redemption for us (Heb. 9:12 KJV).
12. It cleanses our conscience from dead works to serve the living God (Heb. 9:14 KJV).
13. It is the means by which we enter the most holy place with boldness (Heb. 10:19 KJV).
14. It speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Heb. 12:24, KJV).
15. It sanctifies us (Heb. 13:12 KJV).
16. It makes us complete for every good work (Heb. 13:20-21, KJV).
17. It cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7 KJV).
18. It bears witness in the earth along with the Spirit and the water (1 John 5:8, KJV).
19. It is the means by which Jesus washes us (Rev. 1:5; 7:14 KJV).
20. It is the means by which we overcome the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:11 KJV).