Rex Deus Church
An Ancient Church for a Modern Age
From the Patriarchal Lineage of St Peter, through the
Syriac Orthodox Church (Vilatte lineage) which Predates Rome
Bishops Michael & Stephanie Relfe
He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works than these shall he do.
About our Church:
“Rex Deus” means literally “King God”. That is, “God is King”.
- We dedicate our lives to God our Father Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh – Almighty, Creator of all things.
- Yah’Shua (the Hebrew name for Jesus Christ) said;
Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works than these shall he do, because I go unto my Father. John 14:12.
- We are obviously a long way from doing what Yah’Shua did, let alone outperforming him. Therefore, we believe that we need to be doing some things differently from how we are doing things in the present day.
- We understand, as do the Primitive Baptists, that eternal life is a gift from God our Father Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh – Almighty, Creator of all things, without any involvement from us, whatsoever.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.. John 5:24.
- We believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that in ancient Israelite times the Holy Spirit was revered as a feminine essence. It is this aspect that has been suppressed over the ages, which is one reason why the world is in its current state. We believe that both men and women need to nurture loving feminine energy as well as masculine energy, for balance and full evolution.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27 –
So God has an image of male. And God has an image of female.
- We believe that it was God our Father – Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh – אהיה אשר אהיה The Almighty and the Holy Spirit – Ruach ha-kodesh – רוח הקודש, who conceived Jesus Christ. The “biological” parents of Jesus are the other two members of the Trinity. Mary had nothing to do with it. Rather, her womb was merely used to incubate Jesus after conception. The angel answered and said to her,
The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35.
There were obviously two different beings involved in that process.
- The bible is true, but some of its meanings have been corrupted by corporate churches and much corruption has been entered into new bible versions. We believe it is necessary to diligently study God’s word in the King James 1611 version in English, as well as the Hebrew and Aramaic versions. One must apply what is said in the historical context of those times without adding to or removing from the scriptures.
- There is a battle going on in the spiritual world, as well as the material world, between good and evil. It is our duty as Spiritual Warriors to do what God wants and to fight in both wars.
- Each of us must work on improving ourselves, and becoming more like Jesus Christ, at the same time that we work to improve the world around us.
- We were both Baptized in the Holy Spirit. We believe that we should Baptize others in the Holy Spirit.
- The body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit. Many people today, including Christians, are destroying the temple of the Holy Spirit by how they treat their bodies, and are bringing curses upon themselves for doing so. We must use natural health, the Gift of God, to improve the Temple of each person, and to improve DNA from generation to generation.
- We believe in Deliverance and Spiritual Warfare. Jesus cast out demons. We must do the same. This is very different from the “exorcism” of the Catholic Church.
- Jesus grew up 5 miles from an Essene community, and had many of the beliefs of the Essenes. We do the same. Like the Essenes, we believe in a vegetarian diet. Animals have spirits as well, and should be treated with love and respect.
When a person eats an animal, that person ingests the energy of fear and terror that the animal experienced at its death. In addition, when one eats an animal raised in a factory farm, one is causing extreme physical and mental torture to a living creature. This is a source of some of the anger in the world. A vegetarian diet is essential for increased mental and spiritual awareness and physical health.
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Genesis 1:29
We believe that people should treat animals as they would like to be treated. That is: consider zoos and pets. The animals are little more than slaves. They cannot go where they want, eat what they want, do what they want, find the mate of their choice and have babies when they want.
Even dogs that appear to want to stay with people, have to undergo the emotional trauma of having their puppies torn from them and being torn from their mother. In addition, pets bring parasites. We become like the people we hang around. We should become more spiritual, and less like animals.
Cats are the worst pet to have, because they harbor a parasite which affects the brain. Animals have their own life path. If we do not respect that, then we reap Group Karma and we have the things done to us that we have done to animals.
- Service to man is Service to God. It is the duty of everyone to share their prosperity with others. No man can be happy until all people in the world have clean water, good food, electricity and freedom from slavery.
- Some of what we do may look like the Roman Catholic church, but has no more relation to the Catholic church than a counterfeit dollar has to a real dollar. While Catholics themselves are not evil, the organization that is the Catholic church is identified as being evil, because:
It committed many evil deeds, such as the Inquisition that murdered over 60 million people.
Poverty tends to prosper in countries where the Catholic church has a lot of power.
Many priests and bishops have been shown to have done many perverted things. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them. Matthew 7:18-20.
The Bible acknowledges only the ecclesiastical offices of Deacon and Bishop. No position higher than Bishop is provided for. The position of Pope was invented by man and not by God, for the purpose of gaining wealth and power. The position of priest was also invented by man.
- Just as Jesus said, we believe in the communion breaking of bread and drinking of wine in remembrance of Him. The difference is that we do this to be in resonance with Yeh’Shua and to remember Him, not as a part of a magical ritual or to physically ingest His actual body.
- We believe that Yeh’Shua, the bible, the ancient Israelites and the ancient church teachers believed in past lives. We also believe that each of us is an immortal spirit and that most people have lived through many different incarnations. We believe that much of the good and bad that each person experiences comes from the good and bad deeds in past lives.
We believe that praying for forgiveness of past lives as well as for this life is essential for improvement. For individuals, we believe that the cycle of past lives ends when we learn the lesson “Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (1 John 4:2), He came to destroy the works of Satan (1 John 3:8) and he accomplished this at Calvary”. We believe that the cycle of past lives ends when the Lord Yeh’Shua returns.
- We believe that men and women are equal but different. Each is equally important. Each sex must develop the best characters of that sex for the positive evolution of humanity. At the same time, each person should strengthen both male and female energies within each person, such as love and nurturing (female) and strength (male).
- Both men and women can be Deacons and Bishops. Deacons and Bishops are meant to be married to a person of the opposite gender. Intimate relations are sacred and should only be committed within the sanctity of marriage. Raising good and holy children is a sacred mission.
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 1:Timothy 3:2
- Metaphysical abilities are real and widespread. They can be demonically powered, or they can be a gift from God. Each person must use prayer and discernment to discover the truth, and use his abilities in the manner that God wishes them to be used.
- A key to happiness and spiritual advancement is to be detached from the physical universe.
- Mankind must rid the earth of predatory spirits, including fallen angels, many of whom masquerade as true angels. Some fallen angels are able to appear as human, and have interfered with social, political, religious and business affairs on earth.
- Mankind must rid the earth of predatory systems, including freemasonry, secret societies, usury, slavery and Satanism.
- Mankind must rid the earth of predatory species, including gray aliens, Draconians, Nordic aliens and reptilians.
- Usury is hated by God. We do not keep any bank accounts that offer interest, because that means we are spiritually responsible for the loans that that money goes to.
We believe that one reason why God hates usury so much, even at very low rates, is not just because it ensnares people in debt for life, but also because it breaks his plan. God has a plan for each person. Certain things are to happen at certain times. If a person does not have something they want, they are meant to go to God for it, not to a banker. By getting a loan ahead of the correct time, the Divine Plan for a person’s life is altered by Lucifer.
- This world is run by Fallen Angels who can take human form. They are helped by Satanic humans, powers and principalities, demons, aliens and other evil spirits. While we speculate that many aliens in the universe are good, many are evil, including the ones on earth. Aliens are physical creatures that are different from demons and some reptilian beings are not alien, but are indigenous to this planet.
- The World is owned and run by Lucifer (Matthew 4, Mark 1, Luke 4). Earth is a temporary training ground. We came here as spirits to learn how to defeat evil & impurity, to help others and sometimes to make amends for bad things we did in past lives. Our job is to obey God and create heaven on earth. We understand that only 1/3 of the angels rebelled against God our Father Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh – The Almighty and we speculate there are many planets in this universe where Lucifer has no power, where goodness, purity and love for God, fellow man and service to others is the rule.